Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle. Hows it look?

UpStater10

Question with forma and dermacrine. Dbol

Dbol - 40/40/40/40
HCGenerate - 5 Caps split ED weeks 1-4
Forma - 10 pumps split ED weeks 1-4
Dermacrine - 5 pumps ED starting 2 weeks prior
Liv 52

PCT -
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Osta Rx

Was wondering if I should use the forma for pct or both?
Any other advice is appreciated

Weight: 190lbs
Height: 5' 10"
Bf: 13%

Last edited:
Re: Question with forma and dermacrine. Dbol

Dbol - 40/40/40/40
HCGenerate - 5 Caps split ED weeks 1-4
Forma - 10 pumps split ED weeks 1-4
Dermacrine - 5 pumps ED 1-4
Liv 52

PCT -
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Osta Rx

Was wondering if I should use the forma for pct or both?

Weight: 190lbs
Height: 5' 10"
Bf: 13%

I would run some test with this cycle. A 4 week cycle is a little short to provide keepable gains, especially from Dbol. I know you are running Dermacrine as a test base, but I would at least stretch this cycle out a bit more.

Formastanozol should be ran on cycle and in PCT for estrogen control.

I would throw a little more into your PCT as well and add some Test stack or PHYTOSERMS to it. Here are some links to info and discounts

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Not using test for this run. I wanted to try out dermacrine. You think I should add test stack 17 for pct even with unleashed, post cycle, forma, and ostarine? Isn't that a bit much?
Does 6 weeks 30/30/30/30/30/30 sound better?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using EliteFitness

Not using test for this run. I wanted to try out dermacrine. You think I should add test stack 17 for pct even with unleashed, post cycle, forma, and ostarine? Isn't that a bit much?
Does 6 weeks 30/30/30/30/30/30 sound better?

Thanks

6 weeks would be better, but I would advise against running Dbol that long because of the toxicity factor. Maybe start the Dermacrine two weeks prior to starting the Adbol to make it a 6 week cycle.

PCT is something you definitely want to make sure to have covered from all angles, and i recommended test stack because of its extensive profile. It's really a great addition to make sure you have the best possible recovery.

Yep you can (and should in my opinion) run forma in both the cycle and PCT. Even if its not necessary I always find it to be a nice additions to any piece of a cycle. You've got your HCGenerate and Unleashed in the correct places as well.

Also, I would steer clear of IronMagLabs for SARM purposes.......haven't had great experiences with their products in the past and SARMS (especially in PCT) you should really be careful where you buy from. I can almost guarantee that OSTA capsules (especially at $69 bucks a bottle) are going to be seriously disappointing. I would get your OSTA from Sarm1.com - I just started mine, haven't even hit the 3 week kicker yet, and I can already tell its leaps and bounds above any others I've tried besides being fairly priced.

Yep you can (and should in my opinion) run forma in both the cycle and PCT. Even if its not necessary I always find it to be a nice additions to any piece of a cycle. You've got your HCGenerate and Unleashed in the correct places as well.

Also, I would steer clear of IronMagLabs for SARM purposes.......haven't had great experiences with their products in the past and SARMS (especially in PCT) you should really be careful where you buy from. I can almost guarantee that OSTA capsules (especially at $69 bucks a bottle) are going to be seriously disappointing. I would get your OSTA from Sarm1.com - I just started mine, haven't even hit the 3 week kicker yet, and I can already tell its leaps and bounds above any others I've tried besides being fairly priced.

Okay cool I'll throw in the forma for pct as well. Only reason I'm using the IronMagLabs sarm is bc I have a bottle left, figured I'd use it up.

Anyone else done a cycle similar to this? Using derma as a test base along with dbol

I wouldn't run it without Test but if I had to I'd run 6wks at 30mg.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

If I did add test in (probably would do test e) what would you recommend for a light dosage for a 8-10 week cycle? And would I stay with 4 week kickstart of dbol or 6 weeks.

Thanks

If I did add test in (probably would do test e) what would you recommend for a light dosage for a 8-10 week cycle? And would I stay with 4 week kickstart of dbol or 6 weeks.

Thanks

Test Enanthate or Cypionate 250-375mg a week and the dbol weeks 1-4.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom