Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle. Hows it look?

Re: Question with forma and dermacrine. Dbol

PCT isn't my strong suit cause I just jump to my TRT dose after I cycle but I would add some Arimidex, Aromisin, or Forma for cycle support. Or NTBM has a new product called Liquidex that's supposed to be awesome. I was chosen to log it for them so I should have it in a couple days but don't know much about it yet.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Okay cool I'll throw in the forma for pct as well. Only reason I'm using the IronMagLabs sarm is bc I have a bottle left, figured I'd use it up.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using EliteFitness

Well you cant beat already having a bottle on hand lol, in that case use that shit up.

And yes you're already running a full PCT if I remember correctly (cant see it right now). If there's no AI in there though you definitely need to add one. Jcnuts is definitely right though you should look into liquidex, lots of hype right now should be good stuff

UPDATED CYCLE. Everything seem to be in check? Is nolva or Clomid still recommended with what I have? Thanks guys

Dbol - 25/25/25/25
500mg test e (250Tuesday, 250 Saturday) WEEKS 1-8
HCGenerate - 5 Caps split ED weeks 2-8
Forma - 10 pumps split ED weeks 1-8

Liv 52

PCT -
Post Cycle
Unleashed
forma
Osta Rx

Weight: 190lbs
Height: 5' 10"
Bf: 13%

My first test cycle was 10 weeks I found it to be too short. I run 15 weeks of test e. if I was going to run shorter cycles I'd use test p. test e takes like a month just to get up to peak levels.

[FONT=Ar..al]Dbol - 40/40/40/40[/FONT]
HCGenerate - 5 Caps split ED weeks 1-4
Forma - 10 pumps split ED weeks 1-4
Dermacrine - 5 pumps ED starting 2 weeks prior
Liv 52

PCT -
Post Cycle
Unleashed
Osta Rx

Was wondering if I should use the forma for pct or both?
Any other advice is appreciated

why would you do a dbol only cycle ?.. most of the gains you get from it will vanish faster than they took to come. u need to run a test base along side .. i would go into more details bout it but cbf now.. idk about rest of the compouds listed but im guessing they are on cycle support

UPDATED CYCLE. Everything seem to be in check? Is nolva or Clomid still recommended with what I have? Thanks guys

Dbol - 25/25/25/25
500mg test e (250Tuesday, 250 Saturday) WEEKS 1-8
HCGenerate - 5 Caps split ED weeks 2-8
Forma - 10 pumps split ED weeks 1-8

Liv 52

PCT -
Post Cycle
Unleashed
forma
Osta Rx

this needs quite a bit of fixing... test e is a longer ester... 8 weeks is not enough... liv.52 is nowhere near enough protection... all you are doing is addressing your liver... what about bp, lipids, cholesterol, etc.?? let me fix this for you...

1-12 test e 350-500 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-14 "liquidex" n2bm.com
1-14 n2guard n2bm.com
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
5-12 hcgenerate es n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
liquidex n2bm.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Yep just to elaborate on some of the things Dylan has for you up there:

1. You don't have enough supps to counteract the Dbol and Test sides in there as it stands. Running orals like Dbol you need serious liver protection as well as supplements that address all the other factors. N2Guard is my go-to for it because it has everything you need in one place - no need to buy everything separate that way.

2. You definitely need a SERM in your PCT. The Clomid that Dylan put in there will be perfect for you - no need to frontload it either.

3. It always makes me a bit nervous relying on dermal AIs for a cycle that actually includes test........I would either move your forma to PCT and run liquidex on cycle, or preferably just run liquidex through the whole cycle and PCT. (Or just use both, why not?)

And also like he said definitely need to run Test E for at least 12 weeks.

Top Bottom