Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle Advice

UFC205

Hey guys,
I am ready to do my second cycle and this is what I have layed out so far. I am 5'8 about 175-180lbs. My first cycle was almost two years ago now.

[1st Cycle]
1-4 Anavar 20 mg's three times a day
1-12 test E 500 mg's weekly
11-14 Anavar 20 mg's three times a day
3-17 Aromasin 12.5 mg's e3d adjust ad needed
15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25

Here is my second cycle.

[2nd Cycle]
1-12 test e 500 mg week
3-17 Aromasin 12.5 mg e3d adjust as needed
9-14 winstrol 50mg day

PCT
15-18 clomid 50/50/25/25

Also I will take some N-acetyl cysteine for liver support and run it throughout the cycle and through PCT

What are your guys thoughts on this? Should I start the winny maybe the first few weeks to kick start the cycle and then run it again at the end of the cycle? Thanks guys

No 1 responded to this thread since December?

Cycle is nicely set up, PCT is a little on the weak side. Did you start this?

Looks good but I would either front load test the first 2 wks at 1g or run it at 750mgs from 4-8kws,,,I love aromasin I wouldn't run it until sides start to show

Looks good but I would either front load test the first 2 wks at 1g or run it at 750mgs from 4-8kws,,,I love aromasin I wouldn't run it until sides start to show

Entirely too much test.

Why would you wait for sides to show? On 500 mg of test each week his estrogen is going to raise. Running an ai is more then just treating sides it's about keeping a good estrogen range

why would you wait for sides to show? On 500 mg of test each week his estrogen is going to raise. Running an ai is more then just treating sides it's about keeping a good estrogen range

+1

Why would you wait for sides to show? On 500 mg of test each week his estrogen is going to raise. Running an ai is more then just treating sides it's about keeping a good estrogen range

For the simple reason that estrogen is anabolic. If you run ai the whole cycle you deminish your results

For the simple reason that estrogen is anabolic. If you run ai the whole cycle you deminish your results

So you would rather have elevated estrogen? I am not saying to crush your estrogen simply to have a good balance

Top Bottom