Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle

Player9

Here's the new cycle im planning
16 weeks-Test e 400mgs a week
Var first 4 weeks 60 mgs ed
Tren a - week 6 to week 12 50mgs eod
Var - last 4 weeks 80mgs ed
Adex - .5 3 times a week entire cycle
Caber - .5 2 times a week when on tren
Pct is the standard elite protocol.
. The reason im running 16 weeks is because on my last cycle the test didn't fully kick in till week 8. I know you guys are gonna flame for using tren so early but there's just no need I've researched I feel confident and if the sides are to bad ill just stop. Besides that everything look okay? any suggestions are encouraged!

I would run the tren at least 8 weeks. It really gets good after a couple weeks. I'd run it 4-12 myself and don't forget n2guard. It really makes a huge difference for me on tren. Good luck.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

http://venomchat.com/

8 weeks it is and yeah I'm gonna pick up some n2gaurd also gonna be running hcgenerate week 6 to 16

Agreed with Joe, gonna meed to hit HCG hard and early.

N2Guard is an absolute must here...i would even run it at 10 caps a day during the span that you'll be on var and tren at the same time

I suggest some lipid stabil too man, var and tren both can trash your lipid panel if you aren't careful

That's what I'd do as well, even with HCGenerate you're gonna be suppressed as shit on that run, 2x500 won't even knock a dent in it

Top Bottom