Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2Cycle - Test & EQ

Ziggyy

Hi guys :)

This will be my second cycle after doing this dumb oral only. Did Anavar 60mg for 5 weeks with 3 weeks of nolvadex. Had my macros in check and was on my maintain levels.. Went up about 4kg on the cycle but when the cycle finished and I went down and only kept about 2kg... Under pct i wast eating around 500 kcal more than on cycle. IT has now gone 5 months and I want to do another cycle inclouding Test Enethat and EQ. I know a lot of you guys will say stick to test it will be better then you know what drug couses the side effects etc etc but If I would do this cycle I have some options I would like to get some help on....

My main goal from this cycle is to keep as much muscle mass as possible after my pct. I want to incloud both HC Generate, Nolvadex and Clomid as well as my diet will be tracked and my training will be spot on during pct. High intensy 4 times per week with heavy weights...

Was thinking of running a total of 14 weeks as EQ starts to kick in slow. I will finish my eq at week 13 so both the test and eq clear out of my system at the same time for my PCT.

So here it is option 1:
- 500mg test enethat
- 400mg Eq
- Arimadex - but i dont know how often?
- HC Generate - Should I use it during mid cycle and trough my pct? or 10 days out from my last test injection?

Option 2
- 250mg Test enethat
- 600mg EQ
- Arimadex

Option 3
-300mg test enethat
-500mg EQ

Option 4
-200mg test enethat
-600mg EQ

PCT:
clomid-100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20 ?

What do you guys recommend for lean keepable gains? I dont want to blow up and get all this water retention and acne.. I know arimadex will help me with that. I am not 100% sure when to run my hc generate so any help would be good guys. Sorry for my bad english btw Im from Brazil :)

STATS:
Heigh: 177
Weight: 79
BF: 10%
Training: 6 years - 2 years with a strict diet tracking my macros every day..

Last edited:
I'm currently on 500mg test 600mg EQ. I have not blown up but rather seeing more vascularity and more pumps daily. Strength is increasing. I am enjoying this cycle. Run 600mg EQ minimum

I'm currently on 500mg test 600mg EQ. I have not blown up but rather seeing more vascularity and more pumps daily. Strength is increasing. I am enjoying this cycle. Run 600mg EQ minimum

Would it not be too much for a second cycle?

Run 500 mg testo i suggest sustanon,with 500 mg bolde,for second cycle is ok. During i'll take 3 caps week of 1 mg arimidex. During hcg two shoot of 500 ui week,in pct 2000 week for the first 4 week after keep down to 1500 for two week,with a caps of letro 2,5 mg one day and one not. After blood work and decide how to proceed. I suggest letro becouse clinically is the most powerlfull on the condition of ipogonadism aftercycle. But arimidex is approxymately the same.

eq needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum imo so youd want to be on eq for 16 weeks and test for 17 which is a long time to be on if you cycle off. how ever this cycle is OK but you will want a good aggressive pct

eq needs to be ran 16 weeks minimum imo so youd want to be on eq for 16 weeks and test for 17 which is a long time to be on if you cycle off. how ever this cycle is OK but you will want a good aggressive pct

I dont want to stay on that long mate. So I would not benefit from 14 weeks of eq at all?

Hi guys :)

This will be my second cycle after doing this dumb oral only. Did Anavar 60mg for 5 weeks with 3 weeks of nolvadex. Had my macros in check and was on my maintain levels.. Went up about 4kg on the cycle but when the cycle finished and I went down and only kept about 2kg... Under pct i wast eating around 500 kcal more than on cycle. IT has now gone 5 months and I want to do another cycle inclouding Test Enethat and EQ. I know a lot of you guys will say stick to test it will be better then you know what drug couses the side effects etc etc but If I would do this cycle I have some options I would like to get some help on....

My main goal from this cycle is to keep as much muscle mass as possible after my pct. I want to incloud both HC Generate, Nolvadex and Clomid as well as my diet will be tracked and my training will be spot on during pct. High intensy 4 times per week with heavy weights...

Was thinking of running a total of 14 weeks as EQ starts to kick in slow. I will finish my eq at week 13 so both the test and eq clear out of my system at the same time for my PCT.

So here it is option 1:
- 500mg test enethat
- 400mg Eq
- Arimadex - but i dont know how often?
- HC Generate - Should I use it during mid cycle and trough my pct? or 10 days out from my last test injection?

Option 2
- 250mg Test enethat
- 600mg EQ
- Arimadex

Option 3
-300mg test enethat
-500mg EQ

Option 4
-200mg test enethat
-600mg EQ

PCT:
clomid-100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20 ?

What do you guys recommend for lean keepable gains? I dont want to blow up and get all this water retention and acne.. I know arimadex will help me with that. I am not 100% sure when to run my hc generate so any help would be good guys. Sorry for my bad english btw Im from Brazil :)

STATS:
Heigh: 177
Weight: 79
BF: 10%
Training: 6 years - 2 years with a strict diet tracking my macros every day..

PCT is fine, adex i rec 0.25mg-0.5mg eod ( start with lower dose ot .25 IMO)
i rec test only, or even maste over eq. its pretty much like really watered downs test and makes blood more thicker than most aas IMO. pretty much bup up the test 100-200mg and have an AI goign if anything

Top Bottom