Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2Cycle - Test & EQ

Guys if I use this cycle:
14 WEEKS:
Test E 500mg week
EQ 400mg week
HCG 500iu week - 2times per week 250iu's per injection.
Nolvadex
Arimadex
Clomid

DO I need to inject 4 TIMES a week?? 200eq with 250test and 250ius of HCG on is own? Or can i put my HCG with both EQ and Test in the same syringe?

And will this cycle be a better option?? becouse I dont need to inject that often then!!

12 WEEK:
test enethat 500mg every day
week 1-6: Tbol 50mg every day
HCG 500ui - 250 with the 250 test e 2 injections a week

pct with nolva and clomid and hc generate

And will this cycle be a better option?? becouse I dont need to inject that often then!!

12 WEEK:
test enethat 500mg every day
week 1-6: Tbol 50mg every day
HCG 500ui - 250 with the 250 test e 2 injections a week

pct with nolva and clomid and hc generate

500 test E every day? I hope you mean week. And that's still high for a week. Most don't ever need to go even that high.
Tbol is fine at 50/day.
HCG looks good.

500 test E every day? I hope you mean week. And that's still high for a week. Most don't ever need to go even that high.
Tbol is fine at 50/day.
HCG looks good.

a week bro. Do you recommend doing 250 test e with 400 eq instead? do you think it will be better for my second cycle?

What about doing a cycle og 500mg test e with 50mg t bol first 6 weeks for 12 weeks??

or do you think 500test e with 400 eq and hcg will be better? ¨

My main question is this; and i would love to get some help guys please.... If I do the cycle with test e, hcg and eq how often a week do I need to inject? and how many injections? I dont really understand this... couse hcg needs to be injectet at its own? but both eq and test could be stacked over a 2 time a week ?

please i really need this help guys thx!!

I have not run EQ. Most people say not to dose below 600.
If you want to wait on the EQ, just run the test and dbol. 250-500 is ok for test. I'd stick to the lower side for the first few cycles.
Separate your long esters into twice a week. So Test e/cyp, deca, EQ, all of these I would do half the dose, twice a week.

I would run the dbol at 40 max though.

I have not run EQ. Most people say not to dose below 600.
If you want to wait on the EQ, just run the test and dbol. 250-500 is ok for test. I'd stick to the lower side for the first few cycles.
Separate your long esters into twice a week. So Test e/cyp, deca, EQ, all of these I would do half the dose, twice a week.

I would run the dbol at 40 max though.

I just ordered this cycle :)

12 weeks
- 500mg Test E
- HCG 500iu pinned same as test e
First 1-6 weeks:
- 50mg Anavar Every day (It is very good quality anavar)

pct clomid/novola 100/100/50/50 - 50/50/25/25
Liv52 whole cycle plus looking into other liver supports.

I know I can not put the HCG and Test in the same syringe. So I would have to shoot it up by it self. But my question and i really hope someone can help me out here guys... .

Can I shoot the test 500mg at once 1 time a week and the same 500ui HCG once a week? This will be 2 injections...

Or should I do 250test e and 250HCG on monday and the same at tuesday?

Considering this is my first cycle it would be good to inject only 2 not 4...

Ur test levels will prob gal if u go 6 days no injection. They'll stay more stable if u shoot test 250 x2. HCG. I do not know, Ive heard that u should shoot HCG day before test but I have never used it.

Ur test levels will prob gal if u go 6 days no injection. They'll stay more stable if u shoot test 250 x2. HCG. I do not know, Ive heard that u should shoot HCG day before test but I have never used it.

Thank you my friend. Still wainting for the HCG haha :p

Top Bottom