Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2Cycle - Test & EQ

PCT is fine, adex i rec 0.25mg-0.5mg eod ( start with lower dose ot .25 IMO)
i rec test only, or even maste over eq. its pretty much like really watered downs test and makes blood more thicker than most aas IMO. pretty much bup up the test 100-200mg and have an AI goign if anything

This is spot on.
Also you need to get real HCG and inject it.
HCghenrate isnt gonna do shit for you while you are shut down. HCG on cycle at a low dose (250iu's-2x/week) will maintain leydig cell function and make your recovery of HPTA function in your PCT faster , smoother, and aid in gains retention.
Also HCG has some smaller added benefits on cycle as well. It back-fills hormonal pathways which can give you benefits like a better sense of well being and more energy etc. There is no substitute for HCG man.

Ok bro I will defently get my hands on some real HCG. So how many times should i Inject a week with all test, eq and the hcg? And should I start the HCG from day 1 ?

Id run HCG from day 1 and inject it 2x/week. 250iu's per injection.

Id run HCG from day 1 and inject it 2x/week. 250iu's per injection.

Thank you very much for your time brother for helping me out. I dont want to do anything 70%. This cycle i want to do everything 100% right.

As for my cycle brother do you recommend:

1:
250mg test e
600mg eq
14 weeks

OR

2:
500mg test e
400mg eq

My main goal is to get a lean nice look. Dont want to be bloated. Want to gain as much quality as possible that I can maintain after my pct. And how many KG do you think I can gain with a cycle like this? If my macros are tracked with a 500 kcal + everyday with a split of 40/40/20 in carbs, prots and fat.

Thank you very much for your time brother for helping me out. I dont want to do anything 70%. This cycle i want to do everything 100% right.

As for my cycle brother do you recommend:

1:
250mg test e
600mg eq
14 weeks

OR

2:
500mg test e
400mg eq

My main goal is to get a lean nice look. Dont want to be bloated. Want to gain as much quality as possible that I can maintain after my pct. And how many KG do you think I can gain with a cycle like this? If my macros are tracked with a 500 kcal + everyday with a split of 40/40/20 in carbs, prots and fat.

#2 will yield much greater gains and after you drop whatever water you retain (which can be minimal anyway) post cycle you will look much better as you will have more LBM.
Keep diet on track and take your ai and bloat shouldn't be much of an issue at all.
As far as gains I have no idea. I cannot speculate as to what you might gain. We all respond differently and there are way to many factors besides what you are taking that will determine overall gains and look you will achieve. Suffice it to say if done properly with diet and training on point, proper ancillaries and CT in place you should end up very pleased with your results.

#2 will yield much greater gains and after you drop whatever water you retain (which can be minimal anyway) post cycle you will look much better as you will have more LBM.
Keep diet on track and take your ai and bloat shouldn't be much of an issue at all.
As far as gains I have no idea. I cannot speculate as to what you might gain. We all respond differently and there are way to many factors besides what you are taking that will determine overall gains and look you will achieve. Suffice it to say if done properly with diet and training on point, proper ancillaries and CT in place you should end up very pleased with your results.

Thank you brother. I will use you as my mentor during my cycle as it looks like you know what you are talking about. Will start my cycle 1 October so I will keep you guys updated!

One more question: Should i run the HCG during my PCT also? or should i finish it after my last test e injection?

Question 2:
Is 14 weeks a little too long for my first ever test cycle? will it be much harder to come back to my natural levels from this rather than a 12 week cycle?

Thank you brother. I will use you as my mentor during my cycle as it looks like you know what you are talking about. Will start my cycle 1 October so I will keep you guys updated!

One more question: Should i run the HCG during my PCT also? or should i finish it after my last test e injection?

Question 2:
Is 14 weeks a little too long for my first ever test cycle? will it be much harder to come back to my natural levels from this rather than a 12 week cycle?

Stop hcg 3 days pre pct.
As far as cycle length and recovery there will not be much difference in that regard between 12 or 14 weeks. You can always plan on 14 and if gains have plateaued at 12 just cut it short.

Stop hcg 3 days pre pct.
As far as cycle length and recovery there will not be much difference in that regard between 12 or 14 weeks. You can always plan on 14 and if gains have plateaued at 12 just cut it short.

Sounds as a good idea bro thx :)

Would it be overkill to kickstart it with turinabol 4 week 50mg ed?

Sounds as a good idea bro thx :)

Would it be overkill to kickstart it with turinabol 4 week 50mg ed?

Not really. I used tbol for the first time last year. I actually liked it. Its pretty mild but no bloat what so ever. Its a nice choice based on what your goal is. If your gonna kickstart with something I think its a good choice based on what you have outlined.

Not really. I used tbol for the first time last year. I actually liked it. Its pretty mild but no bloat what so ever. Its a nice choice based on what your goal is. If your gonna kickstart with something I think its a good choice based on what you have outlined.

Ok bro will take that under considuration :=)

Top Bottom