Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250 mg/ml Testosterone Propionate

yup....

your're going to need to mix it with eq or deca unless you want to limp for a week.

The shit BETTER be real because i got it directly from a VERY reputable vet supply store in Cancun a few days ago. i paid $32 for each 10ml vial and i bought 2 of em'.

BigPhysicsBastard said:
there was a post about this stuff last week......supposedly it's chemically impossible or highly unstable to cram that much prop into 1ml, at least that's what I remember what some guys said. Hell, I'd like to find out more about it myself......isn't Loeffler reputable??

It is impossible to squeeze 250mg of T-prop into 1ml of oil.. Actually, it's less than one ml of oil since the solid causes some displacement.

In order for this to happen, a huge volume of benzyl alcohol is needed. This fucks up the release rate since when injected, water in your body sweeps away the BA leaving a large amount of steroid precipitated.. You would want to inject this ED for somewhat-even blood concentrations.

Andy

BigPhysicsBastard said:
so andy, are you saying to stay away from it??

I don't know anything about this product in particular..

But "250mg/ml prop," if it does exist, would not be my first choice of a test.

Andy

Top Bottom