Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 gauge needles

cunctator

In some of the injection-related threads, some people 'boasted' that they were pu**ies so they used 23 gauge needles to inject. The only stuff I have ever injected has been from (Note: NOT a source!!!----does not matter no UG names) whose oils are notoriously thick, and there is no way you could eject even a drop of this stuff using a 23. In fact, it's very difficult to do so even using a 21 gauge needle.

Are other manufacturers' oils so much less thick than or were the Bro's just full of Shit? Can you actually inject oil-based stuff with a 23?

Last edited by a moderator:
sure can... i inject everything through 23g.. unless its winny(water not oil) then i use 25g.

i use a 18g to pull it out of the vial if you use a 23g it takes forever and i get a lot of little bubbles cause i am impatient and pull the plunger all the way back and air gets sucked in behind the rubber piece on the plunger..

In some of the injection-related threads, some people 'boasted' that they were pu**ies so they used 23 gauge needles to inject. The only stuff I have ever injected has been from Note: NOT a source!!!) whose oils are notoriously thick, and there is no way you could eject even a drop of this stuff using a 23. In fact, it's very difficult to do so even using a 21 gauge needle.

Are other manufacturers' oils so much less thick than were the Bro's just full of Shit? Can you actually inject oil-based stuff with a 23?

no lie,,,i use 23 and 25 constantly.

try a 18g in the ass and see if people are bullshiting about using 23's!
try heating the stuff up before hand man

25 is the only one i've ever used. but i'm tired of it taking forever so next time i'm gonna use 23.

Top Bottom