Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2015 bulking cycle

maccy

Hey guys so ive just finished my cycle of test p tren ace and winstrol and just want to start planning my bulking cycle for end of march next year.

Stats
26 years old
6"2
212lbs
8% body fat
3 cycles

I use to love the lean look but now im pretty much looking to stack on some big size. Im thinking about running 12wks test 10wks deca 4 wks dbol front loaded. Hoping I can get some guidance as to previous experiences you guys have had with bulking cycles. Thanks

What kind of diet are you going to be doing? How will you be training? Sure, its obvious you will probably gain about 10lbs. Are you going to add in cardio any special supplements? Doing anything different than you normally would?

What kind of diet are you going to be doing? How will you be training? Sure, its obvious you will probably gain about 10lbs. Are you going to add in cardio any special supplements? Doing anything different than you normally would?

Well as ill be bulking ill be on a higher calorie diet which ill get my macros sorted out for me to follow daily. Ill be lifting heavy. Not going to be doing much cardio besides walking my dog before weight training. Suppliments will just be whey protein and possibly a pre workout. Well since ive just been cutting bulking is different from what I normally do. Im thinking to run this

1-12 test e 500mg
1-10 deca 350-400mg
1-4 dbol 30mg ed
1-10 provoron 50mg ed
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg ed
1-4 n2guard
1-10 dostinex
5-12 hcg

Pct
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/20/20
N2guard
Arimidex
Ostarine 25mg ed
Test infusion

Hey sorry for high jacking the thread brother. I don't know how to post a question . Can I take clen while on SsRI like citalopram? I've done a good few cycles before . But just wondering has anyone done this ?

Top Bottom