Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200 mg phenyl- prop for trt or hrt

banana monkey

5 day half life somewhat intrigues me... 200 mg shot once every 8-9 days are my thoughts on a start. I know im probably not the only one to ever think of this as an alternative to eth or cyp. just thinking out loud... anyone ever try this? tia, mark

Last edited:
There you go, the idea, especially on trt is to keep the blood levels from dipping back down. If, say, you have an ester whose half life is ten days, I'd personally pin every 5 days, once it hits its half life, it begins to dip down again, that's when you want the next shot to be reaching its peak. The Half life, in half is how often I'd pin, at the very least (until we're not talking trt anymore

might be better at 5-6 days then... just testing the waters to see if I feel better or diffrent... not to worry , I got plenty of sust, eth, and cyp on hand just in case.. I also have 5 saved bottles of your go to fav... "tren"... lol

5 day half life somewhat intrigues me... 200 mg shot once every 8-9 days are my thoughts on a start. I know im probably not the only one to ever think of this as an alternative to eth or cyp. just thinking out loud... anyone ever try this? tia, mark

So test C have a half life of 8-9 days and some people take it 2 times a week some 1 a week...and you want to take something with a 5 day half life and use it every 8-9 days....

You want to use something within it's half life and its even better to stick to about half it's half life. So if you have something with a half life of 5 days you are going to want to do every 2-3 not 9....definitely not 9

So test C have a half life of 8-9 days and some people take it 2 times a week some 1 a week...and you want to take something with a 5 day half life and use it every 8-9 days....

You want to use something within it's half life and its even better to stick to about half it's half life. So if you have something with a half life of 5 days you are going to want to do every 2-3 not 9....definitely not 9
agreed:cool:

Top Bottom