Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

20 off codes at N2bm!

dylangemelli

We still have a few days left on the $20 banger codes you guys loved for your favorite products. They are still good so please use them now before they expire.
The codes only let you get one bottle of each product at a discount, each code will give you a one-time discount on one of our top products. You can use the code once in the next 20 days, after you use it once it won't work anymore.

-HCGenerate get $20 off using code: HCG20

-Liquidex AI get $20 off using code: liqui20

-HCGenerate ES get $60 off
when you buy two bottles using code: PCTX

-N2 Guard get $20 off using code: N2G20

Perfect time to stock up on the essentials like n2guard and hcgen. They're at an awesome price with this deal

Wish i could use a code for just a single bottle of HCGen ES as I already have 2 regular HCGen and 2 more on the way. Otherwise looks great. Has the N2Guard formula been changed yet to add the Tudca and other ingredients i heard mentioned recently?

Wish i could use a code for just a single bottle of HCGen ES as I already have 2 regular HCGen and 2 more on the way. Otherwise looks great. Has the N2Guard formula been changed yet to add the Tudca and other ingredients i heard mentioned recently?
Yes, we have the TUDCA version of N2guard available as well as the original. If you want the TUDCA version just be sure to request it in the notes to shipper with your order

Anything else added to the Tudca Version? How much per serving? Gotta see if i need more tudca before i order it so the overall dose is right. Any other special procedures, just ask for Tudca version? And why does the most expensive item, HCGEN ES, only work for a double pack? Many of us already have regular HCG and just want to try ES version at the end, no need for 2 bottles. Thanks for quick reply!

Top Bottom