10mg Dbol - How hard on the liver?

Posted: 15-Mar-2004 10:31 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 10mg Dbol - How hard on the liver? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: If it were taken in the morning only....Any thoughts?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 15-Mar-2004, 10:31 PM   #1
Canada
If it were taken in the morning only....Any thoughts?
Gallery of chordz  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: 10mg Dbol - How hard on the liver?

Old 15-Mar-2004, 11:00 PM   #2

I would say no...

Is it the type of pill that can be disolved under your tongue?

If so I would take it 30min prior to work out.
Gallery of SpeedFreak5  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 16-Mar-2004, 12:10 AM   #3
Scotland
simply 10mgs couldnt be that harsh, just dont plan on doing it for long term
Gallery of liquidmuscle  

Old 16-Mar-2004, 12:10 AM   #4
Canada
In regards to disolving under your tongue, will it go directly into your blood stream?
Gallery of chordz  

Old 16-Mar-2004, 12:16 AM   #5
Scotland
i like to disolve Winstrol - stanozolol tabs under my tounge a hr before working out it seems to get me going!!! only used Dianabol - methandrostenolone - once and hated it,,cant answer that one for ya
Gallery of liquidmuscle  

Old 16-Mar-2004, 12:26 AM   #6
United States
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is rough on the liver, but at 10mgs a day, i dont think you should worry about it. Do let them disovle in your mouth about an hour before your workout. I would also suggest between 20-35mgs a day. I wouldnt run them for more than 4-5 weeks. Keep is safe and have some fun. Drinking lots of water will help out the liver as well.
Gallery of jayjuicer9  

Old 16-Mar-2004, 08:56 AM   #7

If it were taken in the morning only? Not sure time of day would have anything to do with how it affects your liver, think you may be thinking about how it affects test levels if taken first thing in the morning. I'm not sure how much you will gain doing a single 10mg ED dose of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - , as ive never tried it that way but be interesting to hear the results. In regards to the liver I dont think it will be too hard on you at that dose, you could always get you liver stats tested before/after I guess. Just take the usual precautions, lots of water, milk thistle, etc....dont run it for more than 6 weeks...

good luck
Gallery of distantstorms  

Old 16-Mar-2004, 01:18 PM   #8
United States
It's commonly known that Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is very liver toxic EVEN at low doses (10mg). Most say a dose that small is only good for a bridge... and should NOT be taken long term. I personally have a love/hate relationship with Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ... makes me HELLA strong, but bloated as hell.
Gallery of barbariceric