Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week on anavar only cycle at 40mg but want to stop

Thebigbang03

Im on anavar cycle for 1 week (40mg) and would like to stop right now. Im thinking of getting some blood work done next week to just to make sure everything is fine. My sex drive hasn't gone done yet. But I do feel a little lethargic at times. Can I stop now? Or do I need some pct? I want to continue working out naturally from now on and if i do want to switch on the dark side I'll have more knowledge. I just got pursuaded by a couple people I know to take it. Thank you.

Thats the reason why i decided to stop. I just started working out 8 months ago and just felt its way too early for me to start taking aas. And after countless of times reading about anavar, i knew i wasn't well prepared for me to keep taking it. I have no pct on hand and from my understanding i need test to go along with it to help my test in the norm because anavar supress it. I wouldn't count myself out from taking it in the future and would continue reading and learning about it before taking it in the future.

Top Bottom