Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 free tub of pre workout for 3-5 day review

Elvia1023

We at Genesis Sports Nutrition (GSN) have released NitroNOX Pro and we know you will all love it. We are new here so are after a few guys to run logs on our pre workout. All I require is for you to be honest but update it regularly. Just simple stuff like how it makes you feel (energy, focus, pumps etc) and training info from your day in the gym.

I will be hand picking a few guys that I feel will make some effort. A lot of guys apply for stuff like this with no real intention of posting a log etc. I am thinking it would be best to pick guys at different levels of experience and development. So let me know some brief stats and if you have used pre workout powders before.

GSN really are doing some amazing things right now and we have some interesting products coming in the future. Here is the ingredients list for NitroNOX Pro...

2im2ecz.jpg

For guys interested in purchasing I managed to get you a great opening deal. Right now a tub is $20 off the RRP so only $29.99. Use code GSNELITE20 at checkout to get $20 off the RRP. This deal is only for this month so please try us out. We really do appreciate your business :)

Id give it a shot if you want... Pretty tolerant with pre-workouts. From the Original Jack3d to C4 to currently on 1MR... Pretty picky with my shit though hahah.
currently loving the pump on the 1mr vortex.

Elvia, I'm intetested. Ive tried just about everything out there, I think im just used to all the ingredients because i dont really feel anything anymore. I noticed the mg serving size of each ingredient in NitroNOX pro is fairly large. Maybe that's what I need. If selected I will provide honest daily feedback. A little about myself..47 yrs young, 194 lbs, about 12-14% bf. Been lifting for over 10yrs.

Elvia, I'm intetested. Ive tried just about everything out there, I think im just used to all the ingredients because i dont really feel anything anymore. I noticed the mg serving size of each ingredient in NitroNOX pro is fairly large. Maybe that's what I need. If selected I will provide honest daily feedback. A little about myself..47 yrs young, 194 lbs, about 12-14% bf. Been lifting for over 10yrs.

Good stuff. Are you using a pre workout now?

Top Bottom