is taking vicodin bad for you?

Posted: 26-Mar-2005 10:43 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about is taking vicodin bad for you? within the Anabolic Steroids & HIV category.

Excerpt: taking it every now and then, maybe twice a month. could this cause any health problems?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 26-Mar-2005, 10:43 PM   #1
Gambino

taking it every now and then, maybe twice a month.
could this cause any health problems?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: is taking vicodin bad for you?

Old 26-Mar-2005, 10:45 PM   #2
United States
dang is it your prescription?
if its not, i wouldnt
i took elavil for a while and went off of it on my own and dangggggggggg it wasnt good
Gallery of SoKlueles  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 26-Mar-2005, 10:47 PM   #3
Gambino

used to be my subsrciption, now i got the left overs

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:06 PM   #4
United States
No ... the acetaminophen (Tylenol) that the codeine is laced too is tough on your liver though.
Gallery of PICK3  

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:10 PM   #5

Every now and then? No. Daily, the acetemophin will take it's toll on you.

You should try a cold water extraction. Works well and gets most of the filler out.
Gallery of Buddy_Christ  

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:17 PM   #6
Lebanon
ah... dr. V... love it.

rough on the liver and if you take it too much it's highly addictive.. other than that.. it's like candy that makes you feel nice.
Gallery of madbomber31  

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:28 PM   #7

Check your PMs Gangsterbino.
Gallery of Buddy_Christ  

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:31 PM   #8
United States
it's bad for your liver but don't listen to me, I just popped two of those es
Gallery of SoreArms  

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:32 PM   #9
Gambino

Quote posted by SoreArms
it's bad for your liver but don't listen to me, I just popped two of those es

lol 2 500's here

Old 26-Mar-2005, 11:39 PM   #10
United States
I prefer Xanax.
Gallery of PICK3