Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Don't take nyquil and drive. I was just nearly killed

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I couldn't stay awake on the way home and nearly had a head on collision. I'm about to pass out now. I didn't know the effects would be that strong.

Smurfy said:
read the bottle, yo. and how could you live 40 yrs and NOT know that NYQUIL wil make you drowsy??? LOL

;)

I thought i was fucking immune to being drowsy being that I regularly take an anti-anxiety drug.

It was a very close call.

biteme said:
I thought i was fucking immune to being drowsy being that I regularly take an anti-anxiety drug.
it's effects are probably enhanced by the fact that you take benzos. I thought NYQUIL had alcohol in it?

How much did you take?

Smurfy said:
it's effects are probably enhanced by the fact that you take benzos. I thought NYQUIL had alcohol in it?

Whenever I drink alcohol which is not often it doesn't have that effect on me.
This shit knocks me out, but I couldn't get through work without it. I've been battling an illness since Tuesday. I normally kick it in one day, but this is some nasty shit that's going around and I'll beat it most of the day and start feeling bad by the end of the day. Stomach cramps, can't fucking shit, swollen lymph glands and malaise and slight fever. Comes and goes for the past few days. I hate the stomach cramps, can't stand to be around people feeling like this.

Top Bottom