Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Propecia work?

In your experience, either first hand or through a friend does Propecia work?

• Yes, it works at maintaining hair.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Yes, it not only works at maintaining hair, but also re-growing hair.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • No, and too many side effects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Propecia does NOT work.

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
C

corporate ceo

In your experience, does Propecia work for either mainting or re-growing hair? If you have any comments or results please share, especially with any "front of head" experiences.

Is anyone aware of any serious/prominent/permanant side effects of usage?

CEO

corporate ceo said:
In your experience, does Propecia work for either mainting or re-growing hair? If you have any comments or results please share, especially with any "front of head" experiences.

CEO

NOTHING regrows hair and thats a FACT. If something did, I'd invest everything I have to be a major fkn stockholder because I'd turn into a gazillionaire. Genetics are a mans best/worst friend. If youre predisposed to balding, hardly anything will stop it. Propecia may delay it slightly, but the inevitable will happen. My cuz is on Propecia, and it's not doing a goddamn thing. He's only 28.

i took propecia when i was around 21. due to genetics i've always had a "high" hair line, but it started creeping back just the slightest bit. when i noticed i went straight to the dr. and got a RX. i took the stuff for almost a year and never noticed even the slightest difference. got off the stuff, saved they money, and still have the same hair that i did before and during the time i was taking it. i'm sure propecia will work for some. there always seems to be that select few that a certain product will work for, but i would put my money on the fact that propecia will do very little to nothing at all for the vast majority of men out there. sorry bro!

For me, along with Minoxidil 5% twice daily, it has halted my hairloss and regrew some slightly. But then after about 3 years on it, my hairline has begun to receed again. Its thicker than before, but receeding very slowly.

Propecia has been a miracle for me! Last year I did 6 weeks of anadrol in a cycle and watched in horror as my hair began falling out in the shower every day- id count 20-30-40 hairs in my hands everytime I shampooed(Ive always had a full head of hair)...MY hair got so thin in spots you could see scalp thru the fine hairs that were remaining so I went to a cosmetic surgeon specializing in hair restoration for a consultation. I set up a surgical date 6 months in the future but he put me on propecia to start with. Long story short- within 6 months my hair has come back to 90% of what it was and I cancelled the surgery.(the hair came back about 70% within 3 months).Noone in my family has MPB so Im guessing that might be responsible for my successul reaction to the propecia ,but I gotta tell you- it DID regrow hair follicles that had gone dormant from the anadrol so I know its possible.

That is definately possible gunnermuscle - because propecia tends to take 2-5 years off your hairloss. So in your case your hairloss was recent and pronounced, it reversed all of it. If you hair has been falling out slowly for a while ( like mine ), the effect is not nearly as pronounced, and takes much longer to see the full benefits.

KD1 said:
That is definately possible gunnermuscle - because propecia tends to take 2-5 years off your hairloss. So in your case your hairloss was recent and pronounced, it reversed all of it. If you hair has been falling out slowly for a while ( like mine ), the effect is not nearly as pronounced, and takes much longer to see the full benefits.

im pretty sure that the reason, as you said, that my hair regrew was because the loss was so recent AND because Im not prone to male pattern baldness. I really freaked because I was the first male on either side of my family that was losing hair (i guess noone else in my family is doing 'roids :rolleyes: )and noone has ever gone bald in my family. Im thinking that if you are prone to MPB that propecia is just a slowdown of the inevitable.

corporate ceo said:

CEO

Dutasteride is the better way to go .....................................

ok, there were many posts on this subject..........

Propecia works, especially for the AAS user, but that is you have to use it wayy before your cycle, and during your cycle and after your cycle, i mean you have to use it longer periods of time to see results.

The best results you will yield with Nizoral 2% shampoo, Minoxidil5%with Azelaic Acid5%, alongside of Propecia.........patience and try not to stress it, stress makes it worse..

Top Bottom